Looking for Gardeners in Wimbledon?
Is your garden looking slightly unruly after a long winter? With access to a network of gardeners in Wimbledon, we help those in the local area to save money on their gardening costs and find a reasonably priced gardener. Use the form below to tell us what gardening work you need and we'll arrange for 3 gardeners in your local area to send you FREE quotes so you can compare prices and get your garden in shape for less.
Get Quotes From Local Gardeners
Looking for a gardener to start as soon as possible? Compare FREE quotes from local gardeners in your area.
Find the best gardeners near you
If you are looking to get your garden into top shape, there is no time like the present. With access to a network of expert gardeners in Wimbledon, we will be able to find competitive quotes for gardeners in your ear. We know that a garden is about more than just plants and trees, it is a safe haven, a space you can go to relax in and enjoy, and somewhere that you want to be proud of without spending over the odds.
We are here to help those who are looking for a gardener in Wimbledon to find one that is an expert in the field and reasonably priced too. All you need to do is fill in the below above and tell us just what work you are after. We will then arrange for three local gardeners to come to you and provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote. Never has getting your garden sorted been so easy!
How Does Gardening Costs Work?
1. Tell us some details of your gardening project
Let us know the details of the gardening work required.
2. Tell us your UK address
We have a national network of gardeners in the United Kingdom. Whether you are in Scotland or London, we can find a gardener.
3. Recieve no obligation quotes
You'll receive up to 4 no-obligation quotes from local gardeners and save money on your gardening project.
Gardening Services in Wimbledon
If you are looking to sort out your garden and have the outside space you have always dreamt off, we can help you achieve this. No matter what you are looking for, we will ensure you will be treated with five-star service, punctuality and a shared vision. The services that we provide are:
- Garden clearance tasks - Get your garden cleared of overgrowth, dirt and debris is no time with our garden clearance. We can get it sorted out quickly and efficiently, allowing your garden to truly shine.
- Lawn mowing and regular grass maintenance - A tidy lawn can make all the difference to your garden, which is why we offer lawn care based on our individual needs and preferences. From lawn mowing and aeration to edging, borders and fertilising, we are here to help.
- Tree felling and stump removal - Tree felling can be a tricky job and you want to ensure it is done correctly. Our experienced gardeners will know the correct way to do this and get it done with no hassle whatsoever.
- Hedge or bush trimming - Hedges and bushes need to be trimmed to precision and it can be a meticulous task if you don't have the right tools. We can complete all tasks to the highest of quality, ensuring your bushes and hedges are not overgrown or obstructive and always look their best.
- Laying decking or patios - If you have a new patio or decking that you want laying, we can do this for you quickly, efficiently and to the best of our ability.
- Planting and maintaining flowers and plants and more - Plants are great for adding a splash of colour to your garden, but you want to ensure they don’t die and look unsightly. We can plant and maintain your flowers and plants meaning all that you need to do, is enjoy them, while we take care of the hard parts.
- Ongoing gardening care - Once your garden looks how you want it to, you want to keep it this way. Our ongoing gardening care will ensure your garden always looks as good as new.
Nearby areas that we can also service, include Southfields, Earlsfield, Merton, Wandsworth, and Colliers Wood.
Why hire a gardener?
Gardening can be time-consuming and end up giving you results that are far from what you wanted. If you have a large garden in Wimbledon, you can find that you don’t have the time or imagination to slave away in the garden all day - when you would much prefer to lounge in it, underneath the sun. Our list of experienced and dedicated gardeners in Wimbledon can take away all of this stress, leaving you to just enjoy your beautiful outside space, the way you like it. No matter if you are a keen gardener yourself but are restricted in how much time you can spend working on the garden, or are just looking for a hand with smaller or more laborious jobs, we are here. We can help:
- Save time - By hiring a gardener you can have your evenings and weekends back to spend on the things that matter most. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of having a beautiful garden, without the hours of hard work behind it.
- Preserve your health - If you have a health condition or impairment such as a bad back, continued bending and gardening can make it worse. Hiring a gardener will help you to preserve your health as much as possible
- Dangerous tasks - some tasks like felling trees are very dangerous and require a professional to ensure they are done properly. We can take care of the more dangerous tasks and ensure they are completed in a safe and secure manner.
- Professional quality - Sometimes the only way to get a professional look, is to get a professional in. Our gardeners all know exactly what they are doing and have years of experience, so can get it looking professional and incredible in no time at all.
Find out more about Gardening job prices
Gardening Costs was set up to educate the general public about prices for popular garden jobs so that they can make an informed decision when getting quotes from gardeners. On our site you'll find useful cost information and explanations regarding typical gardening jobs such as lawn mowing, hedge cutting and more.
View our cost guides below and find out more about your project.
Gardening Jobs in Wimbledon average costs
Grass cutting services
Cost: From £10 an hour
Lawn mowing prices explained
Cost: From £15-£40 an hour
Gardening Cost per Hour
Cost: From £15 an hour
Frequently Asked Questions about Gardening Costs?
How many quotes will I receive?
- The number of quotes you will receive for a job will depend on the number of gardeners we are working with in Wimbledon. It is expected that you should receive up to three quotes for comparison for your area.
Is my data protected?
- Yes, your data is fully protected as we are fully GDPR compliant. Your safety and security is our priority and that is why we ensure all of your information is compliant with the latest rules and regulations.
Are the gardeners reviewed and rated?
- Yes, you'll be able to see reviews and past history of the gardeners in Wimbledon so that you can weigh up your options. Check out our past reviews here.
When will I receive my quotes?
- After you fill out the form above, our partners will call and email you to confirm your job. We'll then put you in contact with gardeners in your area who will be able to provide a quote.
Tips for hiring a gardener in Wimbeldon
- Be very wary of gardeners who are asking for upfront payment. It's normal to pay a deposit for a larger more involved job such as digging out putting up a fence or building a log cabin in the garden as it provides assurances to both parties. Don't forget to ask for an invoice and a receipt - especially if it's paid in case as you'll be able to use this for a dispute should it arise.
- Know your requirements in detail before you engage your gardener. If the job and price isn't agreed upfront, disputes in costs and fees can arise so it's best to have an agreement from the very start. Having a succinct list of tasks enables your gardener to crack on with the tasks and waste no time in discussion.
- Make sure you know whether you'll need to dispose of waste after the gardener has finished. For example, if you have a bush or tree cut, make sure you ask whether they can take the debris and branches or you may be left with another job to do!
- is the busiest time with jobs needing to be done more frequently than during the rest of the year as your grass and plants experience a huge growth spurt around this time! It's advisable to get your gardener in more frequently at this time!
- Check the reviews! It's so important that you see what other people have said about their services as this is your best indicator of whether they can reliably provide the levels of service that you expect.