Gardeners in Ashford Kent
Kent gardeners are amongst some of the luckiest in the country with a lovely mild and temperate climate and just the right amount of rainfall, no wonder this sunny southeastern corner is known as the garden of England.
Kent is crammed full of lovely gardens whether they surround formal stately homes and castles or are just the pride and joy of private householders.
Whatever your knowledge level or gardening ambitions, let Gardening Costs find the right gardener in Ashford for your outside space. We supply regular gardeners for weekly and monthly help, experts for one-off projects like tree felling or installing new features and specialist designers and landscape companies for a whole new look outdoors.
Visit our service with an array of local gardeners, designers and professionals ready to help you achieve the perfect garden in 2021.
Get Quotes From Local Gardeners
Looking for a gardener to start as soon as possible? Compare FREE quotes from local gardeners in your area.
Consult an expert from Gardening Costs
A lovely garden is a thing of joy but, make no mistake about it, gardens are both time-consuming and labour intensive. Time is one thing that is always in short supply but don’t miss out on a beautiful outdoor space just because you are busy. Let one of our gardeners create the garden you have always wanted.
How Does Gardening Costs Work?
1. Tell us some details of your gardening project
Let us know the details of the gardening work required.
2. Tell us your UK address
We have a national network of gardeners in the United Kingdom. Whether you are in Scotland or London, we can find a gardener.
3. Recieve no obligation quotes
You'll receive up to 4 no-obligation quotes from local gardeners and save money on your gardening project.
Gardening services from Gardening Costs
Whether you want to turn your back on all the chores and work, you just need some targeted help or are keen to learn new skills, we can help you find the right gardener for your situation in Ashford. Here are some of the things our service can help with:-
- Let the gardener take the strain and manage all those regular chores of weeding, pruning, strimming and cutting - treat your garden as a haven of rest and relaxation rather than another place of work
- Tackle those difficult jobs that you are always putting off with help for things like garden clearance, renewing fencing, adding a new grass area or landscaping new borders
- Avoid the cost of garden tools and machinery and the hassle of maintenance and storage – your gardener will bring his own equipment which will save you the time and trouble of buying tools and looking after them
- Enjoy the benefit of specialist advice and experience if you want to make changes in your garden from a gardener who is familiar with the microclimate in your part of Ashford and can advise you on the best plants and shrubs for your particular space
- Make changes and give life to your vision whether it is growing your own fruit and veg, promoting nature by planting to encourage bees, insects and birds or creating that perfect play area for the children, a gardener can help you with all of these
- Forget dodging around the weather, your gardener is there to do that for you so you don’t feel you have to spend that sunny weekend working in the garden because it has been raining all week
- Get help and support with heavy manual tasks like low weeding or digging, ideal for those who have a temporary or permanent incapacity or disability
Finding the best gardeners in Ashford Kent
You could ask friends and family but even going by word of mouth, it can be hard to find a good gardener who is actually available to take on extra work.
Our service will source a handful of reputable gardeners in Ashford who are tried and trusted professionals with feedback on site for you to read from other satisfied customers. Relax in the knowledge that these gardeners are already proven and are responding to your specific job details. Avoid the time and effort of searching online or phoning round only to find that the people you contact are already busy.
Simple to use, just type your details into the site and then wait for the quotes to arrive. All our estimates are completely free and without obligation and you will never be asked to pay anything up front.
Garden services in Ashford Kent
Whatever your needs, our service will find a gardener for you. There is no limit to how many times you can advertise. Add new work as it comes along and contact different specialists and gardeners within Ashford Kent and the surrounding area.
Gardening Jobs in Ashford Kent average costs
Grass cutting services
Cost: From £10 an hour
Lawn mowing prices explained
Cost: From £15-£40 an hour
Gardening Cost per Hour
Cost: From £15 an hour
Frequently Asked Questions
Do gardeners have to have their own insurance?
Gardeners normally carry public liability insurance although it can depend if they are a limited company or sole trader. You can ask to see a copy of their insurance certificate. They also commonly have cover to protect against accident or injury incurred when gardening.
Can gardeners work on wet days?
Gardeners can work in the wet but they may have to alter the jobs they do as some gardening cannot be carried out effectively in wet weather. Equally, very hot weather or a prolonged dry spell can restrict certain gardening tasks.
Do you have safeguards on your site to protect personal data?
All personal information is safely and securely stored and never passed on to third parties. You choose which gardeners you want to make contact with. Our site is fully compliant with GDPR.
Will a gardener use his own garden tools and equipment?
Most usually use their own tools unless there are some specific issues like difficult access to the site. Discuss the work with your gardener and ask them whether they need to use your tools. Specialist equipment like chainsaws and stump grinders may need to be hired in for which there will normally be an extra charge.
How do gardeners usually charge?
Most gardeners charge an hourly rate which is usually in the region of £20-£25 although rates may be higher in some areas like London and the south-east. Some projects which are for specific work like installing a patio or felling a tree may be better priced as a one-off fee and this could give rise to a deposit payment.
Is it easy to use Gardening Costs?
The site is intuitive and simple and doesn’t require any great computer knowledge or skill. Just key in your details and a description of the gardening work you need to be done and just wait for the quotes to arrive.
Let Gardening Costs help you create the garden of your dreams
Use Gardening Costs as much or as little as you want, we can supply gardeners for all your gardening needs whether your work is specialist or you just want some regular help during the growing months. Tap into our network of experienced and professional gardeners throughout Ashford and beyond and breathe new life into your garden this spring and summer.