Gardeners in Taunton
With Hestercombe Gardens as your inspiration, choose from classic gardens across three centuries spanning the Georgian to the Victorian era. Hestercombe has something for everyone whether you are looking for formal planting ideas or some colourful designs to complement a modernist, contemporary space.
If you don’t have green fingers or just lack time then let Gardening Costs find you a gardener in Taunton to help you take the strain. We offer a range of professional gardeners to make light work of the weekly chores or bring that long dreamed of garden makeover to life.
Visit the Gardening Costs website for a safe and simple way to source your perfect gardener.
Get Quotes From Local Gardeners
Looking for a gardener to start as soon as possible? Compare FREE quotes from local gardeners in your area.
Gardeners in Taunton
Gardeners are for gardens and jobs of any size. If you haven’t used a gardener before then you might not be aware of just what kind of help they can offer.
- Ditch those regular jobs like weeding and grass cutting and relax and enjoy your garden rather than looking at it as a place of work
- Bring in an extra pair of hands for bigger projects like garden clearance or creating a new design. Add borders or a new lawn or even a sensory garden
- Maximise garden space and avoid having to store and maintain large costly tools and equipment as your gardener will bring everything he needs
- Re-plan your garden for a fresh, new look this spring. Source gardening advice and knowhow from a local gardener who can advise you on different features and help you find the right plants and materials
- Take back control and have the garden you really want rather than opting for a low maintenance design that you don’t really like
- Engage with novel ideas and use colour and smell to attract insects and birds, a gardener can help you re-landscape and assist with tasks like taking out trees and creating new beds
- Get the work done when the weather allows, a gardener is there rain or shine
- A gardener can help those with limited mobility or a disability taking on heavy tasks like digging or weeding with its constant bending or kneeling. Potter around the garden doing the jobs you can manage and enjoy doing and leave the difficult jobs to someone else
How Does Gardening Costs Work?
1. Tell us some details of your gardening project
Let us know the details of the gardening work required.
2. Tell us your UK address
We have a national network of gardeners in the United Kingdom. Whether you are in Scotland or London, we can find a gardener.
3. Recieve no obligation quotes
You'll receive up to 4 no-obligation quotes from local gardeners and save money on your gardening project.
Find the perfect gardener in Taunton
Type ‘gardener in Taunton’ into the search bar on your computer and there will be lots of information and results available or suggestions from local social media groups or even in the community newsletter but how do you really know what these gardeners are like?
Our service will send your details to local gardeners in Taunton who are registered with our site and are tried and trusted professionals. What’s more, you can read genuine reviews and feedback about them from other customers.
It’s so simple, just type in the details of your job, put down as much information as you can plus your postcode and then you will receive three or four free quotes from gardeners in Taunton ready and able to do your work.
Include key information like whether the project or job is a one-off or will be regular. If you want weekly help then provide details about the type of work and roughly how many hours. The more detail you give, the easier it is for gardeners to match up with your needs.
Check out the gardeners' reviews from other customers. Pick specialists for certain tasks like tree felling, garden makeovers or lawn creation. Whatever the type of gardener you are looking for, Gardening Costs will have one for you.
Gardeners in Taunton
Let Gardening Costs help you find the best gardener in Taunton to create a beautiful garden for 2021. Whether you plan grand designs or just want some help with weekly chores, we will have the gardener for you.
Gardening Jobs in Taunton average costs
Grass cutting services
Cost: From £10 an hour
Lawn mowing prices explained
Cost: From £15-£40 an hour
Gardening Cost per Hour
Cost: From £15 an hour
Frequently Asked Questions
What does garden maintenance generally include?
Garden maintenance usually includes lawn mowing and lawn care like raking and edge trimming, flower planting, hedge trimming, clipping of shrubs and small trees, weeding and leaf clearance.
If I agree on an hourly rate, what if the gardener finishes work early?
Gardeners who work for an hourly rate can usually provide a guide about how long particular tasks will take. If they finish early because the job is complete or they cannot carry on because of the weather, then you will only pay for the hours they have worked.
Is garden waste disposal included in the cost?
Gardeners are usually able to dispose of a certain amount of garden waste within the price quoted for your work but always double-check that this is included. If there is a lot of waste then there could be an additional charge although you can discuss ways of recycling that waste effectively within the garden with your gardener.
Can gardeners work any day of the week?
Gardeners do normally work through the week and often have to be flexible to work around the weather. There are some restrictions though such as using noisy equipment like a hedge trimmer on a Sunday which is usually restricted.
How do I pay a gardener?
Gardeners vary in how they take payment, some will accept cash but many are opting for online payment which is quick and simple and avoids having to go to the bank.
Is the Gardening Costs website easy to use?
The site is simple to use and easy to navigate, just key in your details to our safe and secure system and list the work that you want to be done. You will then receive three or four free quotes and you can pick one or two gardeners to talk to about their services, availability and pricing. The system will retain your details so if you want to advertise for other work then you won’t need to re-enter them. Our website has the highest data security and we never divulge your personal information or sell it to any third parties.
Let Gardening Costs be your friend in the garden
Use our site for all your gardening needs and enjoy the skills and expertise of different gardeners and gardening service companies in Taunton. Make your dream garden a reality this spring and enjoy a greener 2021.