Gardeners in Sittingbourne
Kent enjoys some of the best gardening weather in the UK with warm days and just the right amount of rainfall. Close to the sea, Sittingbourne like many areas across the UK has its own unique microclimate which is why a local gardener is often the best option to advise you on what needs doing in your garden.
Whatever your plans for 2021, our service can help you find the right gardener for your home whether you are landscaping in style, embracing an eco-friendly project or just want somewhere lovely to sit and relax in the sunshine without all the work.
Get Quotes From Local Gardeners
Looking for a gardener to start as soon as possible? Compare FREE quotes from local gardeners in your area.
Consult an expert from Gardening Costs
A lovely garden is a thing of joy but, make no mistake about it, gardens are both time-consuming and labour intensive. Time is one thing that is always in short supply but don’t miss out on a beautiful outdoor space just because you are busy. Let one of our gardeners create the garden you have always wanted.
How Does Gardening Costs Work?
1. Tell us some details of your gardening project
Let us know the details of the gardening work required.
2. Tell us your UK address
We have a national network of gardeners in the United Kingdom. Whether you are in Scotland or London, we can find a gardener.
3. Recieve no obligation quotes
You'll receive up to 4 no-obligation quotes from local gardeners and save money on your gardening project.
What are the advantages and benefits of hiring a gardener?
Here are just some of the reasons our site users have given for why they have wanted to hire a gardener.
- Access specialist help and advice for complex and challenging jobs like installing a water feature, re-laying a lawn or creating a patio or sun terrace
- A gardener can allow you to make the most of your leisure time outside, creating a beautiful garden for all the family to enjoy
- Gardeners use their own equipment so you don’t have the expense and hassle of buying and storing tools that you may only ever use occasionally
- Get the work done when the weather is right rather than ducking and diving around the forecast. And when it's sunny, you can enjoy relaxing in your garden rather than feeling you have to work in it
- Plan for new features with one of our gardeners to help you, create that veg patch you have always dreamed of to feed the family, that water feature that just seemed too challenging to tackle on your own or why not build a sensory garden? One of our gardeners can help you with all of these ideas
- Stop worrying about heavy work if you have a disability or incapacity, leave the weeding and the digging to your gardener and just potter through the jobs you can manage
- Tackle that winter clearance and get yourself spring ready
- Get help with those endless and time-consuming chores like weeding, pruning and keeping the lawn looking pristine. A gardener can create time away from the routine jobs to allow you to try other aspects of gardening as they take the weekly work from your shoulders
How can you find the best gardeners in Sittingbourne?
Our service will generate three or four quotes from different gardeners once you key in your personal details and a description of your job. So, how then do you make a decision and find the right gardener for you?
- Don’t pick a gardener based solely on the price – the most expensive is not necessarily the best and equally, the cheapest is not always the best value. Make sure when you are looking at quotes based on the price that you are comparing like with like and that all the quotes are fully inclusive
- Look at reviews for each gardener on our website, these are genuine and left by previous customers
- Decide if you want to pay a regular monthly or weekly amount or just want occasional help at a fixed price
- Select your gardener and then discuss your plans with them in detail, only proceed when you are completely happy
- Verify whether the gardener supplies their own tools – normally, they will although if they are fuel-driven then there may be an extra charge for the petrol
- Establish who disposes of the garden waste particularly if there is a lot of it. This is especially important for tree felling, garden clearance work and laying a new lawn. Would it be cheaper to hire a skip?
Garden services in Sittingbourne
Whatever your needs, our service will find a gardener for you. There is no limit to how many times you can advertise. Add new work as it comes along and contact different specialists and gardeners within Sittingbourne and the surrounding area.
Gardening Jobs in Sittingbourne average costs
Grass cutting services
Cost: From £10 an hour
Lawn mowing prices explained
Cost: From £15-£40 an hour
Gardening Cost per Hour
Cost: From £15 an hour
Frequently Asked Questions
Do gardeners work in all weathers?
They have to! The British weather is not the most predictable or helpful so often gardeners will need to adapt the jobs they do to suit the climate on the day.
Should I pay a deposit to my chosen gardener?
Most gardeners charge on an hourly basis so you shouldn’t need to pay a deposit although, for new customers, some gardeners do ask for a months’ payment in advance until they get to know you. Large jobs are usually costed at a fixed price and you may need to pay a deposit in this situation if the gardener has to buy materials upfront or hire in equipment.
How can I find the best gardener in Sittingbourne?
Our service will give you a choice of gardeners allowing you to make the final selection for yourself after you have spoken to them individually. There is no limit to how many times you can use the site. We have all types of gardening specialists and experts and there is no gardening job we cannot service, large or small.
Is it easy to use Gardening Costs?
We have designed the service to make it super easy to use and quick and simple as well as totally secure to protect your data. It is also fully compliant with GDPR. Our top tip is to include as much concise information as you can as this will help gardeners best identify whether they can help you or not. We also have a feedback and review section where you can read reports about different gardeners and also add your own commentary after a job well done.