Gardeners in Kent
Kent is the garden of England renowned for its temperate climate and warm weather with just the right amount of rainfall to make it the perfect location to cultivate a beautiful garden.
Home to some stunning formal gardens and parks both large and small, why not take some inspiration for your Kent garden from the array of beautiful displays around the county? With one of our gardeners by your side, you can create a beautiful outdoor space this spring for you, your family and friends to enjoy.
Get Quotes From Local Gardeners
Looking for a gardener to start as soon as possible? Compare FREE quotes from local gardeners in your area.
Consult an expert from Gardening Costs
A lovely garden is a thing of joy but, make no mistake about it, gardens are both time-consuming and labour intensive. Time is one thing that is always in short supply but don’t miss out on a beautiful outdoor space just because you are busy. Let one of our gardeners create the garden you have always wanted.
How Does Gardening Costs Work?
1. Tell us some details of your gardening project
Let us know the details of the gardening work required.
2. Tell us your UK address
We have a national network of gardeners in the United Kingdom. Whether you are in Scotland or London, we can find a gardener.
3. Recieve no obligation quotes
You'll receive up to 4 no-obligation quotes from local gardeners and save money on your gardening project.
What a Kent gardener can do for your garden
Gardeners can offer a range of services on a casual, one-off or regular basis and look after large or small gardens. You can also benefit from garden design services, professional makeovers and specialist work like tree felling, hard landscaping or laying a new patio.
Whatever type of garden you have, one of our gardeners can help you this spring and summer and bring your gardening dreams to life.
- If you are too busy to really get on top of the gardening chores then let a gardener lighten the load and take on the regular work of weeding, pruning and grass cutting to leave you free to focus on the more interesting jobs like designing and planting or just sitting back and enjoying the view from your deckchair
- Gardeners use their own tools and equipment ideal if you don’t want to buy and store expensive machinery and equipment
- Enjoy your garden as a place of relaxation and enjoyment rather than as a place of work
- Revolutionise how your garden looks with tips and advice from a friendly gardener, small changes can have a big impact and you don’t need to hire an expensive garden designer to create a fresh look
- Enjoy the garden you have always wanted with the support of a local gardener rather than a dull, low maintenance version which is the one you can manage
- Tackle those challenging tasks like removing trees and grinding out stumps or installing a new feature like a fountain or pond
- Explore new gardening challenges like growing your own food, helping nature with a wildlife corner or creating a sensory garden with colour, texture and fragrance
- Get help with heavy tasks if you have limited mobility or physical restrictions, you don’t have to change your garden if you can longer manage tasks like bending down to weed beds or digging out borders, a gardener can do the more difficult jobs leaving you to free to garden in comfort
Finding the best gardeners in Kent
If you haven’t used a gardener before, it can be difficult to know where to start. An internet search will bring up lots of names but with no clue about how to select the right person from a lot of people you don’t know, it can be daunting.
Using our service, you can pick from three or four gardeners who will all quote for your specific job. All our gardeners are tried and trusted professionals with genuine reviews from other site users. And, they are local to your postcode.
Just type in your job details, some basic contact information and wait for the quotes to arrive. All estimates are free and without obligation.
Garden services in Kent
Whatever your needs, our service will find a gardener for you. There is no limit to how many times you can advertise. Add new work as it comes along and contact different specialists and gardeners within Kent and the surrounding area.
Gardening Jobs in Kent average costs
Grass cutting services
Cost: From £10 an hour
Lawn mowing prices explained
Cost: From £15-£40 an hour
Gardening Cost per Hour
Cost: From £15 an hour
Frequently Asked Questions
How do gardeners charge for their work?
Most gardeners will charge an hourly rate so you will only pay for the work they do. Large projects like installing a water feature or laying a new lawn are often priced on a fixed cost basis and this will usually work out as better value for money. Fixed price jobs may require a deposit if the gardener needs to invest in machinery hire or buy in materials like stone or decking.
Can gardeners work in all weathers?
Usually yes but they may have to alter the work they do if the weather is against them. For example, you can’t usually cut the lawn if it is raining and prolonged dry conditions can also make other tasks difficult like digging or putting in plants.
How safe is my personal information on the Gardening Costs website?
All the data that you enter is completely safe and secure and never passed onto any unauthorised third parties. It is also stored in line with the current GDPR.
Will my gardener use his own garden tools?
Usually, gardeners will use their own equipment for gardening work but it may depend on the job they are doing for you. Sometimes, it may be cheaper and easier to use yours, for example, if you have a large lawn and a ride on mower, it is probably simpler to use your mower rather than bring their own on a trailer. Discuss your individual requirements with your gardener when it comes to deciding whose equipment and tools to use.
Should I make an upfront payment to secure my gardener of choice?
You shouldn’t need to pay a retainer or holding fee when you hire a gardener although some gardeners who charge an hourly rate might ask for one month upfront if you are a new customer. Sometimes, large projects which are fixed price may require a deposit.
Find the right gardeners in Kent with Gardening Costs
You can use our service as often as you want and search for gardeners and designers with different skills and specialisms. Give as much information as you can with the shortest possible description and focus on details that will help gardeners understand what you need and whether they are the right people to help you.
Read reviews on your gardeners and add your own on the site after a job well done.
Is it simple to use Gardening Costs?
You don’t need to be a computer wizard, we have done all the hard work of sourcing gardeners local to your home so you don’t have to.
Find a reputable and professional gardener in your corner of Kent who can help you achieve the garden you have always dreamed of ready for the spring and summer ahead.