Gardeners in Aberdeen
Aberdeen has some unique weather challenges and an experienced gardener can help you make the most of your garden and work with the prevailing climate to create something special for you to enjoy all the year round.
Every garden in the UK has particular aspects whether it is an exposed location, lots of rainfall or the opposite which is drought, excessive wind or cool temperatures. Picking plants that will thrive and a design to suit your Aberdeen garden is the art of clever gardening and a knowledgeable gardener can help you to create the garden you have always dreamed of.
Some people hire a gardener because they just need an extra pair of hands but perhaps you want to plan a complete makeover this year or you have moved into a new house and want to create something unique and personal to you.
Get Quotes From Local Gardeners
Looking for a gardener to start as soon as possible? Compare FREE quotes from local gardeners in your area.
Get expert help from our gardening service
There are so many different things that a gardener can help with. You might want some assistance with large, one-off projects like garden clearance before the spring or perhaps an extra pair of hands during the warmer months to help stay on top of the regular chores would make a real difference.
There is no doubt about it, enjoying a beautiful garden can considerably enhance your life but they can be continuous work especially if you want to keep them looking their best. It can rather spoil the enjoyment if every time you venture outside, you simply see another weed that needs pulling or a bed that needs digging over. A gardener can help you relax and enjoy your garden as a haven of peace and tranquillity or a shared space to enjoy with family and friends.
Our service can source a gardener that matches your needs whether they are modest or grand, occasional or regular.
How Does Gardening Costs Work?
1. Tell us some details of your gardening project
Let us know the details of the gardening work required.
2. Tell us your UK address
We have a national network of gardeners in the United Kingdom. Whether you are in Scotland or London, we can find a gardener.
3. Recieve no obligation quotes
You'll receive up to 4 no-obligation quotes from local gardeners and save money on your gardening project.
The benefits of hiring a gardener
- Specialist advice and experience for new projects which may be outside your skillset
- A gardener will free up your time so you can actually enjoy your garden and make it something to be proud of, a perfect space to share with family and friends
- Save you the cost and hassle of buying lots of sometimes expensive tools, most gardeners will use their own
- Get the work done when the weather is right, doesn’t it just seem to be the case that when you have the free time to get outside and work in the garden, it’s always raining?
- Push the boundaries and spend time exploring new areas of your garden and gardening whether that’s a sensory garden, a herb garden or a vegetable patch
- A gardener can help those struggling with heavier work like constantly bending over to weed low beds or digging borders. Let the gardener take the strain so you can concentrate on more manageable tasks and lighter work
- Kick start the spring, a gardener can help with one-off jobs like seasonal clearance or preparing new areas for a fresh design
- Ditch the regular chores which always seem to take up so much time leaving you free to concentrate on new ideas or just sitting down with a good book and a long drink
- Work with your gardener to tackle new projects and aspects of gardening which you are unfamiliar with
How to find the best gardeners in Aberdeen
Using our service will provide you with three or four free quotes every time you add a job to the site. Faced with this choice, how do you choose the right person for the job? Here are some tips to guide you.
- Price is important but it can be hard to compare one quote with another if the charging basis is different or they are not fully inclusive. It will pay off to drill down into the detail as sometimes, a more expensive quote can work out being better value for money in the long run
- Check out the genuine reviews and feedback on the site
- Decide whether paying an hourly rate is going to be better than a fixed cost. Usually, regular gardening help is charged on an hourly rate although once they have seen your garden, some gardeners can give you a set cost for certain tasks like mowing the lawn. Large jobs tend to be costed at a fixed fee
- Find out if the gardener will use their own tools – you may incur a fuel charge if they are not electric
- Don’t forget the rubbish. Will the cost include the disposal of garden waste?
Garden services in Aberdeen
Whatever your needs, our service will find a gardener for you. There is no limit to how many times you can advertise. Add new work as it comes along and contact different specialists and gardeners within Aberdeen and the surrounding area.
Gardening Jobs in Aberdeen average costs
Grass cutting services
Cost: From £10 an hour
Lawn mowing prices explained
Cost: From £15-£40 an hour
Gardening Cost per Hour
Cost: From £15 an hour
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the site safe and secure for my personal details?
Your private information is stored safely and securely and our site is fully compliant with GDPR.
When I select a gardener, will I be asked for a deposit?
You wouldn’t normally pay a deposit unless you are accepting a quote for a fixed price job like laying a patio and the gardener will incur costs before he starts like hiring in equipment or buying paving slabs. Regular gardening work which is charged at an hourly rate is usually paid for in arrears although some gardeners will charge a monthly rate which falls due on a set date.
How can I find the right gardener in Aberdeen?
Use our professional service to provide you with a selection of gardeners, the final choice is down to you. There is no limit to the number of times you can advertise on the site.
Using Gardening Costs?
Put in as much useful detail as you can as this helps gardeners evaluate whether they have the time and expertise for your particular job. Add your postcode and contact details and then just wait for the quotes to arrive. Check out your chosen gardener by using our genuine site reviews and feedback. It couldn’t be easier to welcome in the spring with our gardening service - professional and reputable gardeners local to your home with a range of skills to suit your project.