Gardeners in Banbury
With beautiful and historic gardens all throughout Oxfordshire, you don’t need to look far for gardening inspiration whether you have a rambling traditional garden attached to an old house, a small space attached to a contemporary home or a blank canvas with a new build house.
Perhaps you are struggling to bring your garden dreams to life or maybe you are just overloaded with little time to get out and keep on top of those regular chores like weeding and grass cutting? Whatever your gardening needs, our service can help you source the assistance and expertise that you require in 2021. Find the perfect gardener in Banbury to create the best outside space this spring and summer.
Get Quotes From Local Gardeners
Looking for a gardener to start as soon as possible? Compare FREE quotes from local gardeners in your area.
Consult an expert from Gardening Costs
A lovely garden is a thing of joy but, make no mistake about it, gardens are both time-consuming and labour intensive. Time is one thing that is always in short supply but don’t miss out on a beautiful outdoor space just because you are busy. Let one of our gardeners create the garden you have always wanted.
How Does Gardening Costs Work?
1. Tell us some details of your gardening project
Let us know the details of the gardening work required.
2. Tell us your UK address
We have a national network of gardeners in the United Kingdom. Whether you are in Scotland or London, we can find a gardener.
3. Recieve no obligation quotes
You'll receive up to 4 no-obligation quotes from local gardeners and save money on your gardening project.
Gardeners in Banbury
Many people don’t realise just what a range of jobs gardeners can help with. Here are just some of the things that a gardener could do for your home and lifestyle
- Redesign the garden at a new property or landscape the space at a new build
- Lose those time-consuming chores week in week out like weeding, grass cutting and pruning allowing you more time to enjoy your garden rather than working in it all the time
- Get help with large projects like clearing areas for new schemes, laying new lawns or adding borders, beds and features
- Avoid the cost and storage headache of large pieces of garden equipment and tools; most gardeners will use their own in preference and can hire in any specialist tools they don’t have
- Go for a new design and fresh look with the help of your gardener who understands the garden issues in your area with local knowhow and knowledge of where to source plants and shrubs locally in Banbury and beyond
- Try some new ideas like a sensory garden which focuses on colour and scent to attract wildlife, insects and birds
- Relax in the knowledge that your gardening will always get done even if you are busy when the sun is shining and free when it is raining – your gardener can work around the weather so you don’t have to
- A gardener can be a real boon for those who have limited mobility or who struggle with certain jobs due to age or infirmity. Avoid weeding low beds or digging and just concentrate on the more manageable tasks and the ones you enjoy the most
Are you looking for the best gardener in Banbury?
If you are struggling to find a gardener and want to avoid the random nature of another internet search then our service can solve your problems. We have a range of trusted professionals offering a variety of different skills and all just a click away, ready to attend to your gardening needs.
Send your job details safely and securely to a range of gardeners in Banbury who have registered with our site and have genuine reviews and feedback you can check out written by previous customers.
All we need is a description of the job you need doing, your postcode and some contact details – it’s so quick and simple and completely safe and secure. Always mention whether you want regular help or just some one-off or occasional assistance; the more accurate information you give, the easier it will be for the right gardener to find you.
Choose from weekly gardeners, specialists in tree felling and landscaping or designers who can breathe new life into your outside space. Whatever you are looking for, Gardening Costs will have a gardener for you.
Garden services in Banbury
Whatever your needs, our service will find a gardener for you. There is no limit to how many times you can advertise. Add new work as it comes along and contact different specialists and gardeners within Banbury and the surrounding area.
Gardening Jobs in Banbury average costs
Grass cutting services
Cost: From £10 an hour
Lawn mowing prices explained
Cost: From £15-£40 an hour
Gardening Cost per Hour
Cost: From £15 an hour
Frequently Asked Questions
What does garden maintenance involve?
Routine garden maintenance frequently includes clipping hedges, pruning shrubs, cutting the grass and edging the lawn plus flower planting according to the season. Many gardeners spend the bulk of their day performing these routine tasks for householders.
Is an hourly rate the best basis to agree pricing?
Most gardeners work on an hourly basis although some will also offer a half-day or daily rate. It is better value for regular work to employ a gardener on this basis. Large jobs are more ideally suited to separate costing and paid on a fixed price basis and this may require a deposit.
Is garden waste disposal included in the cost?
It should be but if there is a lot of debris or waste to get rid of then there could be an additional cost depending on the amount. Sometimes it can be cheaper to hire a skip if you are doing a lot of clearance work. Small amounts of garden waste can be disposed of via a compost heap and if you don’t have one then you can add this to your gardener’s jobs list.
Do gardeners work at the weekend?
Sometimes they have to because the weather has been too awkward during the week. If this is when you want to relax or you are having a party or entertaining then just let your gardener know. Most gardeners are used to working around people’s domestic timetable and the weather.
How do gardeners want to be paid?
Check with your own gardener before they start but it will either be cash or a bank transfer, some gardeners will still accept cheques but instant online payment is the quickest and most efficient method.
Is the Gardening Costs service easy to navigate?
Our service is simple to use and totally intuitive, just key in your details and the work you want to do and then sit back and wait for the quotes. Contact the gardeners you want to and check out their reviews on our site. All your information is stored securely and never passed onto anyone else – you choose which gardeners you want to speak to after you have received their quotes.
Gardening Costs, your friend in the garden
Use our service as often as you want, for different jobs as your garden grows. Create the Banbury garden you have always dreamed of in 2021 with our experienced and professional service looking after gardens in Banbury and across Oxfordshire.